DNA Cycling Italian Training Camp Powered by PLAN7 Endurance Coaching
Join DNA Cycling and PLAN7 Endurance Coaching for the trip of a lifetime in the Prosecco Region of Italy. This trip will feature 7 days of riding through the Italian countryside and one rest day with the option to go into Venice.
Click here to sign up
Trip Cost: Starts at $5,000 per person
Non-Refundable Trip Deposit: $1,000
Trip must be paid in full by: June 1st, 2019
Activity Level: Active, this trip is best for someone who is comfortable putting in 40-60 miles on a road bike, daily. Head Coach and founder of PLAN7 Coaching, Dave Harward, will be creating a pre-trip training plan for those interested.
What your trip includes:
- 8 Nights of housing
- Breakfast, lunch, and most dinners planned by Breanne Nalder Registered Dietitian Nutritionist of PLAN7 Coaching and prepared by a cook
- Eating out
- 2 New DNA Kits
- Tour of DNA’s factory
- Professional photographs of the trip
- PLAN7 Coaching during the trip and a coaching discount upon return
- Transportation to/from Venice airport
- Full ride support
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol inclusion available for an additional $100
What is not included:
- Tips for massage therapist, mechanic, staff, etc. (not required, simply appreciated)
We have 3 styles of rooms available. The price of your trip will be determined by the type of room that you choose.
- Single Occupancy/Twin
- Private Room
- Twin bed
- Triple Occupancy/3 Twins
- Three people in a room
- 3 Twin beds
- Ideal for a group of friends
- Double Occupancy/Queen
- Private Room
- Queen Bed
- $10,000/two people
- Ideal for couples
- If you would like a Queen for one person the price will be $6,000*
*If you book a double occupancy room for only one person your invoice will be changed to reflect the $5,500 cost after your initial $1,000 deposit is paid.
- How do I sign up?: Sign-ups will open on Wednesday, September 27th at 12 pm MST. When you sign up your non-refundable $1,000 deposit will be required. With only 10 spots available this trip will fill fast, to ensure you get a spot sign up as soon as possible, once the trip has opened.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations after February 15, 2018, will receive everything but their initial deposit back.
- Transportation to/from Italy: We ask that you arrive at the Venice airport by 2:30 on Saturday, September 14th. We will take you back to the airport on Sunday, September 22.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if there are not enough applicants. In the event that we do cancel, everyone will receive a full refund of their paid trip cost.