Join DNA Cycling and PLAN7 Endurance Coaching for the trip of a lifetime in the Prosecco Region of Italy. This trip will feature 7 days of riding through the Italian countryside and one rest day with the option to go into Venice.
Trip Cost: Starts at $3,500 per person
Trip Deposit: $1,000
Trip must be paid in full by: February 15th, 2018
Activity Level: Active, this trip is best for someone who is comfortable putting in 40-60 miles on a road bike daily. Head Coach and founder of PLAN7 Coaching, Dave Harward, will be creating a pre trip training plan for those interested.
What your trip includes:
- 8 Nights of housing
- Breakfast, lunch, and most dinners prepared by Breanne Nalder, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist of PLAN7 Coaching
- 2 New DNA Kits
- Tour of DNA’s factory
- Professional photographs of the trip
- PLAN7 Coaching during trip and coaching discount upon return
- Transportation to/from Venice airport
- Support on all rides
- Travel Insurance
What is not included:
- Eating out
- Tips for massage therapist, mechanic, staff, etc. (not required, simply appreciated :)
We have 3 styles of rooms available. The price of your trip will be determined on the type of room that you choose.
- Single Occupancy/Twin
- Private Room
- Twin bed
- Cost: $4,000
- Triple Occupancy/3 Twins:
- Three people to a room
- 3 Twin beds
- Ideal for a group of friends
- Double Occupancy/Queen
- Private Room
- Queen Bed
- $7,000 for two people
- Ideal for couples
- If you would like a Queen for one person the price will be $4,500*
*If you book a double occupancy room for only one person your invoice will be changed to reflect the $4,500 cost after your initial $1,000 deposit is paid.
- How do I sign up?: Sign ups will open on Wednesday, September 27th at 12pm MST. When you sign up your $1,000 deposit will be required. With only 10 spots available this trip will fill fast, to ensure you get a spot sign up as soon as possible once it is open.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations after February 15, 2018 will receive everything but their initial deposit back.
- Transportation to/from Italy: We ask that you arrive at the Venice airport by 2:30 on Saturday, June 9th. We will take you back to the airport on Sunday, June 17th. We recommend Delta flights DL 106 and DL 8356 which depart SLC at 5pm on June 8th and arrives in Venice at 2:25 on June 9th. Going home there are multiple flights available that leave Venice on Sunday morning or afternoon and arrive in SLC no later than 7pm on Sunday.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if there are not enough applicants. In the event that we do cancel, everyone will receive a full refund of their paid trip cost.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.